Saturday 25 April 2015

ELF unboxing!! (Pictures)

ELF unboxing!

My dear friend purchased me some ELF products and I thought I'd do a blog unboxing for you. ELF always have discounts going on and their products are rather cheap as well. 

Here is my box of goodies (above). I'm just going to pull out a product at random and show you what the product looks like, tell you about the product and swatch it for you. 
The first product I've received is this single eyeshadow in the shade Coffee Bean.
In the packaging the product looks like this
The packaging has new in the top right corner, so im not sure if this means the product is a NEW product or if the colour is a new shade as all of the products purchased claim to have NEW on them.
This is the product out of the packaging (above and below) For the packing I think the product is rather tiny the packing makes the product look a lot bigger to what it actually is. 

The packing to this eyeshadow is really cute, it comes with a mirror as you can see in the picture but im not really sure if you would ever use the mirror as its very tiny but it does add a nice touch to the product. You get 2.75g of product which is decent because this product was at the time £1.97. I've just checked the website and at the moment they are having a huge discount on store and their eyeshadow's are now going for only 70p each. 
These eyeshadows normally are priced at £3.95.
Once opened this product lasts up to 12 months.
I actually really like this eyeshadow. It's quite a dark shimmery brown eyeshadow but it would look lovely on a smokey eye. The colour is very buildable and for the price I think the pigment is great! Ingredients and directs on how to use is on the back of the box for this product. The swatch is the picture is applied with a finger and is dry. This product can also be applied with a wet brush for more of a pop.
The number for this product is 81126.
Make sure to check out their eyeshadows!

The next product I have is Baked Bronzer in the shade Bora Bora

You get 6g of product for the price of £3.95. This product was purchased for £1.97, they have currently sold out of all their bronzers. The number of this product is 83364. On the packaging it says "Infused with active key ingredients jojoba, rose, sunflower, apricot and grape to nourish and hydrate the skin" To me that sounds great as im always searching for products with the best ingredients!
Once opened this product can be used for up to 12 months. 
There was only 2 downsides to this product for me.The first one was that before even using it or getting it out the box the elf sign on the front of the bronzer had already started to rub off. The second one was that is product had a really strong make up smell to it, almost like what a face would smell like with way to much make up on it. Other than that is product is a great marble effect shimmery golden bronzer. 
There isn't as much fallout on this bronzer as there was with the eyeshadow but you have to build this bronzer up as its not very pigmented but for a bronzer I don't mind that.

The next product is a Blush in the shade fuchsia fusion.


You get 4.75g of product for the price of £3.95. Currently all sold out. The number for this product is 83138. This product lasts for up to 12 months and you also get a bigger mirror than the eyeshadow included. 
This is a beautiful bright pink shade for your cheeks, I recommend building it up rather than putting a lot of product onto the brush as it has glitter shimmers and the product is very bold. I'll definitely be doing a make up look with these products as there all very beautiful. I found this blush did have quite a bit of fall out so be careful when applying this. 

I will continue this post with another post. 
Make sure to check out the ELF(UK) website as everything right now is going for under £1!!


Check out part 2 of the unboxing here
Lesha x
















2 comments:

  1. I always see elf products in the drugstore, but I've never tried them!! All the colors look amazing though, I may have to check them out!

    I'm doing a giveaway over on my blog, it'd be awesome if you went and checked it out :)
    whitnibble.blogspot.com I Naked Basics Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the UK we can only purchase ELF online, which is a shame! I'll check out your blog! And would have loved to enter your giveaway but unfortunately I don't have instagram! Great blog!

      Delete